воскресенье, 15 апреля 2012 г.

Тест по английскому языку 11 класс


Test 6A

1.     Fill in ”What…”, ”What a(n)…” or ”How…”
1. … kind he is to everyone!

2. … terrible news!
3. … boring book this is!
4. …exciting it all sounds!
5. … brave man!
6. … enormous house you live in!
7. … careless of you!

2.     Fill in which or who
1.     My wallet, … was in my handbag, has disappeared.
2.     Brian, … is still at school, is the captain of our local team.
3.     London, … is the capital of England, attracts many foreign visitors.
4.     This parrot, … comes from Africa, is a clever mimic.
5.     The children … play with my son are coming round for tea.
6.     English weather, … is often bad, is the subject of many conversations.

3.     Choose the correct item.
Dear Clare,
I’m (1. completely/really/slightly) sorry I haven’t written earlier. I’ve been (2. a lot/enough/ extremely) busy recently. The children are on holiday  at the moment and so I’m (3. absolutely/much/enough) exhausted! I’ll be (4. too/ just/ awfully) glad when they go back to school! Then I’ll be (5. completely/a lot/ rather) free during the day! The school holidays are (6. enough/just/too) long. The children get (7. terribly/much/enough) bored. Well, write soon with your news.
Take care,
Joe
4.     Use the word given in capitals at the end of each sentence to form a word that fits in the space in the same sentence.
1.     Ned has been the news … for some time now. (Produce)
2.     Can television violence encourage … in children. (Aggressive)
3.     Ray got mixed up with the local … element. (Crime)
4.     You are going to see a … about volcanoes. (Document)
5.     It’s like learning a … new language. (Total)
  

Test 6B

1.     Fill in ”What…”, ”What a(n)…” or ”How…”
1. … thoughtful of you!
2. … stupid questions he asks!
3. … nice of you to come!
4. …awful sweater!
5. … expensive meal!
6. … tired you look today!
7. … delicious food!

2.     Fill in which or who
1.     Kate’s job, … involves working long hours, makes her very tired.
2.     George, … is American, is the best student in our class.
3.     The soldier … fought the most bravely is being awarded a medal.
4.     Their argument, … continued throughout the night, was finally resolved.
5.     The Sussex coast, … is in the south of England, is very beautiful.
6.     Not everybody … is coming to my party is brining me a present.

3.     Choose the correct item.
Dear Kate,
I was (1. extremely/completely/slightly) sorry to hear about your accident. Accidents are (2. much/too/very) dangerous nowadays. I hope you won’t have to stay (3. too/totally/absolutely) long in hospital. I’m going to send you a (4. pretty/awfully/too) good present.
I’ve been working (5. very/slightly/fairly) hard at the office lately. I get (6. slightly/totally/a lot) exhausted! My work is (7. terribly/pretty/totally) boring. I hope you get better quickly.
All my love,
Betty.

4.     Use the word given in capitals at the end of each sentence to form a word that fits in the space in the same sentence.
1.     The film is about a … reunion of father and son. (Touch)
2.     The rich … inside the palace is delightful. (Decorate)
3.     Tristan immediately threw up has hands in a … gesture. (Drama)
4.     I don’t doubt her …, but I think she’s got her fact wrong. (Sincere)
5.     Everyone was surprised at her … achievement. (Astonish)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий